The present - complex - reality result from simplest possible realities:elementary realities acting, reacting and interacting with each other in a coordinated, synergic and complementary manner, and thus emitters, receivers and communicators of the simplest possible instructions, themselves coordinated and defined in accordance with a common, basic decipherable code, whose meanings are all operative, univocal, as general as possible, unitary, concise and complete.
Elements, Activities, Common Basic Code and Programme. Constituents of an original basic common Structure. Continuous and permanently necessary matrix of a common global System of structures whose increasing complexity reaches the present structure and populations of structures: physical, chemical, biological, human, including all the economic, political, scientific, cultural and structures we have hitherto produced as persons. We, with Capabilities and with biological, affective, cognitive, creative and communicatory Potentialities that are even more complex, together with the Faculty to Decide why, how and to what extent they shall they be materialised, from their maximum effectiveness to their nullification, in what may also be an autonomous, self-aware and responsible fashion.
Each Element, Structure and Population of structures in this current global system Acts, Reacts and Interacts with every other element, structure and population in an orderly, synergic and complementary manner, and each of their respective properties is the Resultant of each of its own properties themselves and of each of their other respective properties.
The capabilities and potential of the simple structure of reality are fully, totally and continuously at 100% attained through implementation and Development into the system of its structures and the progressively more complex, efficient, specialised and effective populations of structures of the respective different activities and functions; through Evolution in each individual structure and population, and through their Formation and Elaboration to their own respective, effective global maximum, and then the Re-employment of all their elements, now rendered available since their dead, for the formation and full elaboration of all their other possible subsequent single, unique combinations.
For all these reasons the I Permanent and global common basic programme has as its Purpose and Reference Value:
"To allow all present and future persons and communities, as well as every other reality existing within the range of human action, to fully develop and express all their real potential and capabilities whatever the faith, laws, culture and institutions of each people and nation.
This means, through the minimum employment of means and with the maximum results, the creation, making available and ensuring, in every region and country, as far as the range of human action extends, of all the goods and services both necessary and sufficient in terms of quality and quantity to enable each person and community, if they so wish, to effectively and in a manner open to verification by any person whatsoever develop and express to the full the respective single combination of all their own real physical, affective, cognitive, creative and communicatory capacities and potentialities; and to enable every ecological system and other body existing and interacting in such sphere of action to effectively and in synergic coordination with human activity equally develop and express in full, and in a manner open to verification by any person whatsoever, its respective single combination of all its own real physical, chemical and biological capacities and potentialities."
The Programme's 60 fundamental Objectives and 43 fundamental Sub-objectives are concerned with:
the complete Set of coordinated, synergic and complementary fundamental Conditions - Activities, Goods, Services - that examination of all the structures and functions proper to nature and mankind shows in an objective manner, open to checking by anyone, to be all both necessary and sufficient to Construct, Transform or Eliminate to allow their formation, development and full, at 100% accomplishment according to the purpose of the I Common Basic Programme.
The Programme's fundamental, operative Specific Features include:
- Immediate, Global, Permanent and Controlled Automatic, Executivity of the I Common Basic Programme, in continuation of every DNA-RNA genetic Code and Programme;
- Continuous, Coordinated and Synergic Collaboration with development activity and the lines of force of the real System, whatever it may be, of which we and all our activities and products are Sub-system, according to the Requisites and inherent Constrints, observed by this I Common Programme, to be followed in every field in its Implementation and Management;
- Recognition, Observance and Utilisation of the coordinated, synergic action, reaction and interaction between every property of each reality examined, resulting from such continuous global interaction;
- Assignment of the following Meanings to these words: Truth = total reality, whatever it may be; Knowledge = knowledge of the properties of the total reality in proportion to its Degree of Completeness with respect to the Degree of Approximation that one wishes or is able to reach; Truth or Knowledge of a single Particular Reality = the total reality or, respectively, the degree of knowledge of the properties: of that single reality; of all the other single reality and of the total reality, whatever it may be;
- Single Basic Criterion for the Assessment of each project, activity, process, product, check - preceding each respective criterion and test for checking, convalidation and verification: "Positive" if - immediately or in the short-medium-long - term are necessary, or useful, for the full coordinated and synergic formation and development of every person and other body existing within the range of human action.
- "Negative" if they impede and damage them, or are useless;
- Definition of the Homogeneous Areas concerned - as Territories or Activities, and to what Degree - with respect to each objective and sub-objective to be reached, and for each problem to be solved outside each formal sphere of jurisdiction, always with global positive results;
- The maximum possible preventive, continuative, systematic and controlled Simplicity and Reliability of every project, activity, process, product, requirement and check;
- Optimum systematic and controlled Adaptability and Flexibility of every activity process and product in keeping with the continuous evolutional changes in natural and human conditions;
- The maximum possible preventive, continuative, systematic and controlled Search for and Elimination of every "Negative" project, activity, product and requirement;
- Optimum preventive and controlled Maintenance of every process and product;
- Updating or Reconfirmation of its Sub-objectives every 25 years and of its Objectives every 50 years, starting from the date of the formal sanctioning of their immediate executivity;
- A Range of Jurisdiction within the limits of the radius of action of the physical, affective, cognitive, creative and communicatory activities of each person and the comprehensive activities of human society;
- 3 alterative Application Frameworks. In Framework "A", all the local, national and international, conditions for commencement of the I Common Basic Programme are those already present.
- In Framework "B" the money issued by the central banks of each Country and also by the United Nations serves for Real Coverage. Guaranteed, respectively: by the number of Inhabitants and by the quality and quantity of each Good and Service existing and produced in each Country, and by all the Natural Resources existing outside the confines of the sovereignty each State.
- In Framework "C", the economic, political, scientific and educational Commencement Condictions present in each Country that has chosen and voted for the Programme are Transformed and Rendered Congruent with all the respective basic characteristics found to be necessary and sufficient for the I Common Basic Programme to achieve its purpose and reference value in the best way, at "100%".
The Programme's positive Synergic Fundamental Effects comprise: 73 Transformative and Remedial Effects in Framework "A", another 11 in "B" and 9 more in "C";20 Economic, Financial and Monetary Effects in Framework "A", another 9 in "B" and 3 more in "C";55 Organisational Effects in Framework "A", another 7 in "B" and 10 more in "C";
all subject to single or overall objective checking by anyone whatsoever, starting from the first 3 of these 197 Fundamental Effects:
- Transformative and Remedial Effects
- In every Locality and national and international Homogeneous Area, the progressive, stable disappearance of:
- Unemployment, Under-employment, Non-essential works:
- (1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7.)
- The quantity and quality of the work indispensable from the outet to obtain all the goods and services required by the purpose of the basic Programme ensure full employment of each person and community, present and future, in activities each of which is important and essential for all other occupations and activities."
The Programme's Sufficient and Necessary Conditions for its full Utilisation are all complementary, synergic and positive - Laking hitherto, they have become increasing Urgent since 1991 - :
- On part of the "100%" Committees and on the part of every Movement, Party that adopts the Programme, Submission to the Vote of the Electorate the I Permanent and Global Basic Common Programme, with their respective Lists - Single or Coalition - of Candidates:As From 1996, in all local, national General and Local government Elections.
- "The name" of the Symbol on the voters Lists: "100%" on a yellow Gold Background.
- "Realist", the name of every Person in favour of the I Common Programme
- Even number of Men and Women Candidates in each "100%" List;
- Public Commitment of:
- every Candidate on the "100%" Lists from every Movement, Party and Coalition and of the First Country whose general elections are won by "100%" Lists, and 100% Government, to:
- Observe and Apply the I Permanent and Global Basic Common Programme at 100% of what is allowed by full Observance of the Laws and International Treaties in force in the Country;
- Apply the Point 7.C.a. of the I Common Basic Programme, now Executive:"The Country which first judges that the Common Basic Programme - notwithstanding such defects as it may have - is the only tool available capable of allowing each Country to overcome its political, environmental, economic, financial, monetary, educational and ethical problems, all of these being interconnected and in need of a solution before they explode one after another, may invite all the other Countries and the United Nations, to:
- Explore and Debate together and publicly every feature of the Purpose, Method, Objectives and Sub-objectives of this Programme, its basic Frameworks and the conditions in which it can be accomplished, and their respective fundamental Effects;
- Evaluate and Choose, publicly, and in agreement with the majority of all the determinant social components, the Framework best suited to each population for the full commencement of the same in optimum population collaboration with all other Countries and the United Nations Organisation;
- Prepare the public and private general and local Plans and Projects necessary and sufficient for each Community, Firm, Institution, Country and Union of Countries, and for the United Nations;
- Agree on the Date for the formal, contemporaneous adoption of the I Common Basic Programme itself, and its Establishment as Immediately and fully Executive."
- Any Country that has not yet adopted the I Common Basic Programme and rendered it executive may at any subsequent time Vote in favour of it, and Announce and publicly Communicate this Decision and the Framework in which it will be rendered Executive 180 days later.
- Pursue, Complete the Complementary, Coordinated and Positive Synergic initiatives of the 1st 100% Committee.
- Promote, Start up the I of the Centres for the Analysis and Simulation of all the fundamental Effects of the I Common Basic Programme in each of its three application Frameworks ("A", "B", "C"). This will allow each Country to make an optimum comparative choice of the Framework best suited for introduction of the I Common Programme. The Centre will carry out Integrated pilot Research for the first time consistent with the hitherto known property of the real System and our Sub-system.Its 90-110 Persons will staff 7 Working Groups.
- W.G. Analysis in "A", "B", "C"
- Current situation Integrated Research
- W.G. Analysis in "A", "B", "C"
- Environment Civilisation Politics
- W.G. Analysis in "A", "B", "C"
- Quality of life Education
- W.G. Analysis in "A", "B", "C"
- Autonomy Coordination
- W.G. Analysis in "A", "B", "C"
- Full employment Society
- W.G. Analysis in "A", "B", "C"
- Economy Money Finance
- W.G. Simulation of Basic Effects
- Framework A B C
- Transformative 73 84 93
- Economic 20 29 32
- Organisational 55 62 72
and 3 Centre:
Statistical research - Scientific Information and Documentation - Technical Assistance - 4 Services: - Maintenance Assistance - Administration - Secretariat - Management -
- Operating Offices of the 1st 100% Committee in every Country or Homogeneous Area requesting them to Provide every possible form of Collaboration, Advice and Aid.
- Promote Public and Private, Local, National, International and Global Initiatives in order that every Person and Community, Firm, Institution and Government can have Their Own Copies of the I Common Basic Programme in its original version with a facing translation in their own languages; Can Directly, in an conscious and responsible manner, Judge and Debate its Purpose and Reference Value, Objectives and Sub-objectives, specific Features and fundamental Effects: If they are Consistent with reality, to Support them in every place and Vote in their favour. So that every current Government, especially those of the 60 Countries that on 15.1.1991 had received 2 copies of the Programme from their two embassies in Rome and the United Nations, which in April 1991 received in New York 7 copies in Italian with a facing translation in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Russian and Spanish, may promptly Apply the above-transcribed Point 7.C.a of the 1st the Permanent and Common Basic Programme as all the present global economic, political, social and environmental situations Demand.
- As from 31.3.1996, the original Italian texts and the initial facing translations of the I Programme and the Annexes will be found on Internet Address http://www.arpnet.it/~p100. E-mail: 100arpnet.it. All requests from appropriate and interesed Publishing Houses to Print and Distribute the Copies needed in each Country and Linguistic Area of diffusion must be sent to the offices of the Edition 100%, at 1st 100% Committee, in Turin, Italy.
- Mobilises the physical, cognitive, creative and communicatory Capabilities and Potentialities of every Person, Family, Community, School, Association, Firm, Movement, Trade Union, Party, Institution, Administration and Government existing within the radius of human action, to Think out and Prepare together and Plans in the 3 possible alternative Framework. To Learn to Recognise the system of negative conventions and habits opposing every line of force of the reality which is also our own, hitherto accepted as inevitable.
- With the name "100%", Through the different conventional and advance means of communication, Give Notice of "100%" Lists of Committees Parties, Movements, Coalitions.
- Present, Promote Works of Authors who in every field of professional activity help all person to fully form and develop themselves.
- Common "100%" Fund in Money, Tools, Equipment, Premises, Activities of Voluntary Workers - Offered and Gathered in each locality and region of every Country - to Do and Accomplish all that is necessary and sufficient to render the I Common Basic Programme Executive in the most simple, functional and timely ways, free from avoidable hindrances and delays. All the resources, more than sufficient for success in this historic, yet normal endeavour, exist. Through we are all jointly Responsible to the Realities and the Persons still to come, our Persons themselves, our Beliefs, if we do not utilise all thees resources at 100%.